Office of the President of the
Amador County Historical Society
In addition to the Duties given in the By-Laws of the Society, the President
shall also accomplish the following:
- The president is expected to lead by example and to motivate and assist all other board members and committee chairs in the accomplishment of their assigned duties.
- The president will chair all Board meetings of the Society.
- The president will chair general meetings of the Society, unless delegated to another member.
- Will nominate members for Board positions and Committee Chairs for Board approval.
- The president will represent the Society to all government entities, other historical societies/organizations and the public at large.
- The president will attend historically related functions/seminars or delegate it to another member
- May perform duties of other Board members in their absence or incapacitation.
- The president is an ex-officio member of all committees, with the exception of the Nominating Committee.